Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 90 of Thanksgiving...

90/275
Today I am so Thankful for Lunch with my Hubby!  My Guy works lots of hours and when he is not working or working around the house, he is often pretty pooped.  Every now and then we have a nice lunch out and it is one of my favorite treats!  Today was the 29th anniversary of the day that we met!  So - in honor of that and the fact that he had the day off, we went out for Chinese.  We also had Chines on our first date so it just felt right.  What a nice time we had and having him all to my self is always a joy.  We spent the rest of the afternoon looking at television sets - we still have one of those huge big clunky ones that is 12 years old.  What a nice day and the weather was perfect just the same as it was 29 years ago.  Seems like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment