Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 84 of Thanksgiving.....

84/281
Today I am so very Thankful for Young People!  I am so fortunate to be the parent of 4 young men, one of which is still on the cusp at almost 17.  I so enjoy them and their significant others as well as their friends.  On Sunday evenings we have the pleasure of their company and it is amazing how intelligent and creative they are.  Since two of our boys are having weddings, showers, etc. this year, we have been able to spend even more time with their young friends as well as our sweet niece and her young man.  Such joy they bring us and memories we will cherish forever.  When I was young I used to worry about when the boys were older and how I would handle it.  No fear - I am so very fortunate and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment