Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 86 of Thanksgiving

86/279
Today I am so very Thankful for Coupons!  Back about four years ago when Hubby and I were both unemployed at the same time, we found a new respect for coupons.  Now I am not talking about extreme stuff - just finding the best we can.  Much of the time we don't eat out unless we have a run through the coupons and see what specials we can find.  We look for discounts and coupons before going to shop for clothing and we purchase groceries through store specials and coupons.  Pharmacy coupons can also save the day and we have learned to shop store brands as well.  I have always known that coupons were a good thing as long as you don't make a purchase just because you happen to have a coupon.  Now - in the times we are currently living in, they can make all the difference in what you can afford to do - in another words quality of life!  Now if I find a product that I like, I search for deals and coupons online before I make a purchase.  Even if I don't get one for the very first purchase, registering on the sites can save over time.  Joining group pages like Vocalpoint can really help - they will send samples as well as coupons if you stay active and share your opinions.  Coupons - a very good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment