Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 77 of Thanksgiving....

77/288
Today I am so very Thankful for Energy!  Energy is our life force and there are all sorts of energies.  There is good and bad and we all put out an energy as living things.  My energy has been on low-low for a very long time.  I am working so hard to rev it back up as well as trying to be sure it is a positive energy going out into the world.  Sometimes it is very hard - especially when I am confronted with negative energy from others at times.  I am committed to moving past that and treading on to the positive side of things.  I have a long way to go but I am trying.  What is your energy and would it read on the positive or negative side most of the time.  We all read differently on different days but as long as we endeavor to keep it mostly on the positive side, we will reap many benefits as well as those around us who are in receipt of our energy.  I am so very fortunate to receive great energy from close friends - they keep me recharged!

No comments:

Post a Comment