Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 63 of Thanksgiving......

63/302
Today I am so very Thankful for Scrapbooking.  Now I am not an avid scrapper or anything like that - I wish I could claim that title.  But....I love the idea of Scrapbooking for the history of it all.  We have hundreds of pictures that I dream of scrapping and making into historical reminders of our lives to share.  I dream of pretty books laid out on my coffee table of holidays shared and joy revealed but alas I have to be honest with myself and know that I will do good to organize the volume of photos and make them accessible to my family to enjoy.  That is my goal and maybe if I am lucky a simple album or two will come out of it all.  Scrapbooking - reading about it and seeing the ideas and talent of others has inspired me to make the most of our life in pictures.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment