Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 81 of Thanksgiving....

81/284
Today I am so very Thankful for my little Netbook Laptop!!  I know - what in the world is that??  I have been using a laptop for several years now - it is just too hard to sit at a desk any longer and use a regular desk top.  My laptop is big and heavy and it gets very hot so I have to keep closing it and letting it cool down.  The battery only lasts about 5-10 minutes - just long enough to move the plug.  But.....I loved it anyway because it is my window to the world and it allows me to communicate comfortably from my chair right here at home.  When I realized that the old door stop was frying into a slow death, I ordered a little laptop the size of a netbook.  It does all of the things I use my laptop for and more but it is small, cool, and it has huge big keys - perfect with people with arthritis and oldness.  Best of all it holds a charge for about 7 hours and makes reading from my free Amazon PC app so much easier.  I have so wanted an e-reader but couldn't justify having one and a laptop.   It is like a smart phone - laptop and e-reader all rolled into one and I am in love!!  Sorry to be so jazzed about a techie thing but it is pretty neat!.....and it's Aqua - one of my favorite colors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment