Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 64 of Thanksgiving.....

64/301
Today I am so very Thankful for Paint!  Yep - you read it right.  I have lived in two houses in my adult life and paint has been such a savior for both.  As a child of the 60's and 70's when it was seemed a sacrilege to pain wood, I am every so thankful that has changed.  We have a big mixture of wood and paint everywhere and there is nothing more cathartic than painting something to make it clean and new.  I love rescuing old things and bring new life to them and paint is the key.  It is relatively inexpensive, fairly easy to do and gives a room a new surge worth a million bucks.  My Daddy was a sign painter and he painted everything he could get his hands on so it's no surprise that I love it too.  Thanks Daddy for endless inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment