Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 89 of Thanksgiving.....

89/276
Today I am so very Thankful for Hugs!  There are all sorts of hugs and all are important.  I grew up in a family that didn't know the pleasure and joy of hugging.  I dreamed of a time when I would have a family of my own to hug and it has been glorious!  Baby hugs are so awesome and as our children grown they may stray away from hugging Mom and Dad but they always come back.  It has been said that if you hug your significant other for at least 15 seconds it will bring you closer.  I so believe that and my Hubby is a champion hugger.  I keep a card from him in my day timer that says when things get rough your hugger is always here.  Hugs can show joy, love, affection, help with sadness and grief and so much more.  Puppy and Kitty hugs are super too.  Hugs - free, awesome and the best medicine there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment