Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 79 of Thanksgiving....

79/286
Today I am so very Thankful for Yarn!  I know - sounds random but the possibilities of yarn are endless!  I knit and crochet and I am not an expert at either and what I make is nothing exciting but....the thrill of taking yarn from a skein or a ball and turning it into a hat, a scarf or even a sweater is magical.  The colors and textures available now are nothing short of fabulous.  Also, if you are careful, yarn can be quite an economical obsession.  I have also found that if my family is less than jazzed by my creations, there are tons of places I can donate my items to.  Win - Win!!!  Both knitting and crocheting can be quite relaxing and peaceful as long as I don't get too adventurous with my patterns.  So I justify my yarn collection by telling my hubby that yarn is good for me and in turn very good for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment