Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 76 of Thanksgiving....

76/289
Today I am so very Thankful for Understanding!  Understanding or seeking to understand is a form of acceptance and faith in someone.  Understanding or attempting to, allows us to leave judgements behind and enables acceptance.  At times it is very hard to attempt to understand but I am so very thankful for those who use this gift and the return is so much more than what we give in understanding.  We can't always accomplish this feat of understanding, but we are made better in the trying.  When I was younger, many times I made quick judgements and many times was wrong.  Age is a high price to pay for learning so many things, but learning to attempt to use the gift of understanding is one that I prize and am forever thankful for.  We all long for those two words in our lives...I Understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment