Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 71 of Thanksgiving.....

71/294
Today I am so very Thankful for Old Friends.  I love all of my friends so much and I really enjoy spending time with them.  A couple of months ago, I found a friend that I had been out of touch with for years.  She was a neighbor and a friend and our children were friends as well.  We both worked from home when that idea was a new one and helped each other out too many times to mention.  We could talk about anything and did.  Our boys are all mostly grown now and years have gone by.  Having history with a friend is so special and we spent time together yesterday and although it had been years, it was as if we hadn't missed a day.  We talked non-stop for hours and shared so many memories.  All friends are wonderful, but old friends are such a gift - one that I am extremely thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment