Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 61 of Thanksgiving.....

61/304
Today I am so very Thankful for the years I spent as a WAHM!  For those who may not know this acronym it is Work at Home Mom.  The years I worked from home were some of the happiest I have ever had.  First I was a work away from home mom, then a WAHM, so I greatly appreciated the opportunity to be able to be home with my kids and still bring in an income.  During that time I learned so many skills and life lessons that are still with me now even thought I no longer work.  When I started so many years ago, it was a relatively new concept.  Now it is a standard way to work and well accepted.  That is due to the hard work of so many and I so greatly appreciate all of their efforts.  Every mother who wants to spend more time with her babies is thankful for the pioneers who cleared the way for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment