Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 65 of Thanksgiving.......

65/300
Today I am so very Thankful for my Sewing/Craft Room!  For years I never dreamed of having a space of my own - when I worked from home that work took up every inch of space we had left and took over our house as work tends to do.  When I stopped working I gave my old office space to hubby and was happy with a little corner in our bedroom.  When our 3rd Son moved out I threw myself into creating a space in the smaller of our bedrooms - mostly to lessen the sadness of his moving.  Four years later it is finally starting to come together.  It is very small but in a house full of men it is all mine and I love it!!!  I put things on the wall - have girly colors, make a mess, create and no one can complain and if it all gets to be too much......I can close the door.  Sheer delight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment