Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 66 of Thanksgiving.....

66/299
Today I am so very Thankful for Pinterest.  Now I realize that may sound kind of silly but for creative people or those who just enjoy pretending to be creative (me) it is an explosion of ideas and color.  It is like retail therapy but without leaving the couch or spending any money.  I can be tired and down and I click onto the site and my brain starts to surge with ideas.  It allows me to save the ideas without loading my computer down with tons of stuff and I am able to quickly access my inspiration all in one place.  I can travel the world, find recipes, visit friends, create a room idea, as well as find out what friends and family love too.  I am just amazed at the wealth of information and sharing on this site.  What a wonderful idea someone came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment