Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 114 of Thanksgiving....

114/251
Today I am so very Thankful for Lessons!  Now I am admittedly stubborn and I don't always like to learn things the easy way.  But as we get older we realize there are some lessons in life that are worth hanging onto.  If only I could go back and heed some of these when I was younger.  But...alas that was not my path.  Below are some very simple lessons that I have learned the hard way and now they have become engraved in my subconscious.  I share them here just because they make life easier once you learn them - for the most part.
  • Know someone through and through before you marry them
  • Buy good sheets 
  • Be kind even when you don't want to
  • Trust yourself and listen to that little inner voice
  • Eat good food
  • You can never love your kids too much and tell them so everyday
  • Know that we are all the same - one kind - human kind
  • Treat others with respect even when you don't feel it
  • Don't buy the newest gadgets right away
  • Buy the best house you can afford but not the most expensive car
  • Have faith
  • Share..
  • Listen.....every chance you get...be quiet and just listen....
  • Learn from others...

No comments:

Post a Comment