Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 109 of Thanksgiving...

109/256
Art from the Heart by Amanda Cass

Today I am so very Thankful for Freedom!  We live in a country of Freedoms and we are so very fortunate to have freedom of choice in our lives.  I am also talking about the freedom that we acquire as we age and are able to be free to show love and true feelings to others.  When I was young I was very hesitant to just give someone a hug or tell them how I felt.  Now I feel free to hug, gush, express or whatever the feeling may be and I can do so without much forethought or worry about it.  I am not sure why that is but I am so very thankful for this freedom.  I would not want to leave this place without those around me knowing how much I love them and being able to show it each and every day!  When you set yourself free and allow yourself to be free you can begin to really live life!

No comments:

Post a Comment