Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 104 of Thanksgiving....

104/261
Today I am so very Thankful for Sharing!  Ugh - that is such a hard thing to learn but it is tried and true.  The trick is that you have to share with love and kindness and genuinely have a desire to.  The joy you receive from sharing what you have is limitless.  The funny thing is that when you have the least, you find out that you have the best ability to share and give.  It starts out small and then once you begin to believe that you can truly give of yourself with sincere joy, you can't get enough.  I used to be someone who would hang onto clothes that I had not worn in years because someday I might need them.  Now, I love going through what I have and donating anything that I have not used in recent months.  This grows and becomes routine in all areas of your life.  Small things - true - but they can be very big things to someone who needs what you might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment