Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 94 of Thanksgiving....

94/271
FM/CFS Information
Today I am so very Thankful for being a Woman - Female!  I so love my boys and always wanted boys but I am so very glad I am a female!  The perks are so much better than the negatives - we get to have babies - what could beat that.  We are tough and durable as well as flexible in general.  We work, keep a house, raise children, run errands, and so much more with out the blink of an eye.  I know men can do the same and do, but we have been doing all of this for generations and most of us wouldn't change a thing.  This is in no way a male bash - I am just thankful and more than that I am so very thankful for the strong women in my life!  The only thing I would change is that I wish I weren't so tired - all of the time!  We are all tired because we do so much and it is a good tired ---a thankful tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment