Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 103 of Thanksgiving.....

103/262
Today I am so very Thankful for Trust!  I found trust hard to believe in for many years when I was younger but age has made it easier to relax.  One thing that is helpful to me is that I have been married to the same man for 27 years and we have known each other for almost 30.  I trust him with my life and he is my best friend.  Broken trust is a very hard thing to recover from and I sometimes am in awe of those who do.  I trust my boys and believe in them wholeheartedly - that is a wonderful thing.  Without trust in life, there is much angst and turmoil - I have known this in my life and it is definitely not a place I want to revisit.  As our money says ~ "In God we trust".....true above all else.

No comments:

Post a Comment