Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 113 of Thanksgiving.....

113/252
Today I am so very Thankful for the fact that we can Choose!  Just like this verse says - we can choose what we want to be, what we experience, how we handle what comes our way.  The choices we make create our reality.  If we choose to see the good in people, we will find it.  We can choose to try to find joy in what we do and we will.  This is a very hard concept to embrace at times but I have found it to be so true many times over.  When I choose to focus on the negative that is what I get.  When I choose to see the world as a dark unfriendly place, then it becomes that for me.  We have to practice this each and every day and it becomes habit and makes our world a kinder place to live in and those around us are much happier to be in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment