Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 115 of Thanksgiving....

115/250
Today I am so very Thankful for a Sense of Humor!  I truly believe life can be made better by seeing the humor in it.  My Daddy was the perpetual joker and he kept me laughing as a child with funny faces, hair-dos as well as silly cartoons......sometimes at very inappropriate times such as in church.  I lost him very early on but he left me with quite the sense of humor and a delight for all things silly.  One of my favorite gags was when he would get up and put hair gel in his normally curly grey hair and make it stand on end.  He would then come to the breakfast table as if nothing was out of place and proceed to eat his breakfast.  Oh well - guess you had to be there but these antics made what was a somewhat tough childhood bearable.  Thank you so much Daddy for my Sense of Humor - it serves me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment