Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 100 of Thanksgiving......

100/265

from Blissful Union
Today I am so very Thankful for Change!  I admit I fight change and I don't adapt very well - I like sameness and I feel secure in that.  But....I have learned - somewhat the hard way - that change is inevitable and if we embrace it, it can be a great thing.  I have read that the only sure thing in life is change.  I personally have been through many changes in my life as most of us have been.  But as I get older, I realize that if I try hard to embrace the change - lean into it and learn from it, then I am able to grow from it.  A new perspective and way of looking at things were the gifts I received from the last big change in our lives.  Even though I go in kicking and screaming, I often come through change happier and glad I experienced it.

No comments:

Post a Comment