Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 107 of Thanksgiving

107/258
Today I am so very Thankful for Peace!  I know we are far from world peace and we are in fact not at peace as a country....but we are still able to have Peace in our hearts and our minds.  It's not always possible and it can definitely be challenging but we have to find time to find a little peace for ourselves so that we are our best selves.  I so love this quote by Noetic Alchemy - it reminds us that peace can be found most anywhere - we just have to tune into it and calm our selves - many times easier said than done.  I can tell that when I am grumpy and irritable that I have not allowed myself to be at peace and I, as well as those around me, suffer for it.  I used to believe that there was great ritual required to obtain peace but it can indeed be very simple.  Close your eyes and think of something calming and enjoyable and you are on the road to the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment