Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 92 of Thanksgiving.....

92/273

Today I am very Thankful for Relationships!  Unfortunately I have a history of unbalanced relationships with others.  At my ripe old age, I am still learning and realizing that expectations have to be dialed down sometimes in life to make things work.  I have also learned that the best relationships can be those that are in sinc - where both individuals value the relationship the same or at least close to the same - with equal importance.  Not always easy!  I have the tendency to be all in and then surprised when others are not in the boat with me.  Time has helped me learn what truly good reliable friends are and value them for their worth.  Relationships are tricky and complicated but what would life be without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment