Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 96 of Thanksgiving....

96/269
Today I am so very Thankful for Reading!  I have not always been an avid reader although I have always loved articles and self help type stuff.  In the last few years I have grown to absolutely love reading.  I don't always finish big thick novels - I still enjoy learning from reading and I can't seem to get enough of the self improvement genre.  I have several in my PC reading app right now and I float back and forth between them.  I also love anything by Debbie Macomber - her style is feel good and is perfect for an oldie like me.  The ease of downloading books from the library and Amazon as well as Barnes and Noble, make it even easier to enjoy reading every day.  I am so thankful that my boys have learned to love reading as well for it does not matter what we read as long as we READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment