Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 102 of Thanksgiving.....

102/263
Today I am so very Thankful for Laughing! Sometimes I forget how good it feels to laugh - it releases stress and helps us relax and many times it is the best medicine.  I am very fortunate because I live with two dogs and a cat who never fail to give me something to laugh at.  Raising 4 boys also has given me lots of giggles and my best memories are of times they made me laugh out loud.  My hubby is pretty funny and he is sometimes the biggest clown in the group.  Another great source of laughter for me are the crazy squirrels that frequently put on shows for our dogs.  They are not your typical squirrels because they are brave and will allow the dogs to get so close before dancing off on their merry way.  The only thing better is to hear others enjoying a good laugh.  As the commercial says ~ Did you laugh today?

No comments:

Post a Comment