Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 111 of Thanksgiving....

111/254
Today I am so very Thankful for Sisters!  I don't have any sisters in the traditional sense, but I have women in my life who have become sisters to me!  While I may not have the history with these women that a sister would, we do have shared experiences and we have supported each other through times good and bad.  I can tell them anything, discuss anything in the world with them and feel support even when I wax on about ridiculous things that are of no consequence.  We have watched our children grow into adulthood and we are Aunties to each others children as well.  I have known many women in my lifetime who were afraid to be close to other women or didn't genuinely like other women.  How sad.....you miss so much in life if you don't have special Sisters in your life.  Whether they be the blood related kind or just related from the heart - Sisters are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment