Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 120 of Thanksgiving....

120/245

Today I am so very Thankful for the Moon!  Everybody has been talking about the Super Moon this last couple of weeks and last night it was to be at it's peak.  We had storms here and I wasn't able to see it but there are lots of pictures online - absolutely gorgeous!!  I am so amazed by this magical sphere and it's ability to bring out the romantic and dreamy side in all of us!  When ever there is a full moon, we can see it light up our backyard like a million far away lights - what a sight.  When I was little, I believed that the moon was full of cheese and then I was lured in by tales of the man in the moon.  Then during my lifetime, there actually were men on the moon.  Daddy was in such awe of the space program and if there was even a minute of coverage on television, we were glued to it.  The super Moon this week has helped us remember this luminous globe and be appreciative for all it offers us far and wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment