Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 154 of Thanksgiving....

154/211
Today I am so very Thankful for Generous Hearts!  I have mentioned before that I volunteer with the Binky Patrol SC and I so love this - it gives me purpose and allows me to give back a little.  Since I have been unable to work, this group allows me to meet wonderful people and do small things to help.  Today I found the most wonderful surprise waiting on my front porch - bags full of beautiful handmade blankets to be sent up to New York and New Jersey!  This has just made my day and filled me once again with the believe that if you have a need and let others know, they will provide.  I am beyond thankful and humbled by generous and loving hearts today!!!  Thank you so much Kim, Jo Ann and Taylor Rae!! - you give me faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment