Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 150 of Thanksgiving....

150/215
Today I am so very Thankful for my Family!  I know I have talked about them many times before, but I believe they deserve some extra thanks!  My four Boys and my Hubby are my life and they make life worth living!  Whenever I meet someone new, or even in short conversation with people, I will do my best to work into the conversation that I have four boys!  That fact is my greatest joy and most wonderful achievement.  Not to say that I have done anything extraordinary - I am just so proud of them and who they have become - they deserve all of the credit!  My life is so full of wonderful memories of their lives and a day doesn't go by that Hubby and I don't reminisce about things they have said and done.  What a joy they are!!   And now they have brought wonderful girlies into our lives...what a joy and a blessing they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment