Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 144 of Thanksgiving.....

144/221
Today I am so very Thankful for the Blessings of Marriage!  Three of my Boys are now married and I am so very thankful they have found someone to love and to love them.  There is no greater joy in life than to see your children happy.  We have celebrated two of their weddings this year and they both were truly magical as was my oldest son's which took place seven years ago.  My hubby and I have known each other for almost 30 years and have been married for 27 plus.  While the road is not always easy and some days are definitely better than others, I wouldn't trade this life and each and every day I am so very thankful that I have a partner to share this life with along with my Boys and their Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment