Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 131 of Thanksgiving...

131/234
Today I am so very Thankful for Enlightenment! I see this word as en-light-enment because the focus is on turning on the light or seeing something clearly for the first time.  Hubby asked me to was this movie with him - The Human Experience and I have to admit I was a bit hesitant.  Sometimes I just don't have the fortitude to see some documentaries that are so very painful and sad and they stay with me for far too long.  The intended purpose I suppose.  I have to admit this one was very different and I would recommend it to everyone!  It is profound and will make you think in a different way about many things.  This docu-drama follows three young men, two of which are brothers and their path as they learn to cope with their past and they grow to see the world differently.  Their joy as well as the joy of those around them during their journey is palpable and inspiring.  If you have ever had an instinct to volunteer or reach out to others less fortunate, you will do so in a different manner after watching this film!  Very Very ENLIGHTENING!!!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1252298/

No comments:

Post a Comment