Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 137 of Thanksgiving

137/228
Today I am so very Thankful for Reboots!  Not so much the ones your computer needs, although those are necessary as well.  I am thinking about the times in our lives when we get a boost, a restart to begin again.  There are lots of reasons for reboots in life and many times when they are crucial.  In my life I have had a few strong reboots that literally saved me and kept me on track in life.  The loss of a job, a divorce, and even sometimes the loss of a loved one, can become a starting point for growth and enlightenment.  Many times we are blessed with a new perspective and as the old saying goes, when that door closes, a window will very surely pop open where there was none before.  We just have to be aware and looking for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment