Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55 of Thanksgiving....

55/310

Today I am so very Thankful for the words of children.  My favorite memories are of the wonderful things my kids have said over the years as well as the utterings of nieces and nephews.  They are priceless and we all learn from their innocent hearts.  One of my very favorite quotes came from my 5 year old son (at the time) when he told us "Thank you a really lot for having this baby"  at the site of his new baby brother.  There are too many others to mention here and I so enjoy hearing the wisdom from friends and their children and grandchildren.  We learn so much from the children in our lives - they speak with a simplicity and honesty that we loose over time.  Like the old saying goes "out of the mouths of babes".

No comments:

Post a Comment