Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day One of Thanksgiving

1/364  For years I worked in an office at a desk and one of the company supplied tools was a desk calendar.  It was the kind with one page for each day and at the end of the day, that page would be torn off.  In the bottom right corner of the page were two numbers with a slash between them.  I was fascinated with these numbers - they represented the numerical place that day held in the 365 days of the year.  Simple math but awesome to me.  For the purpose of this blog I will do my best to use that representation to note 365 Days of Thanksgiving.  I have tried this many times in journals but have always failed and let it fall by the wayside.  I am hoping by creating this blog and posting it on FaceBook that I will have the organization and forethought to keep it going.  I also hope this practice will allow me to keep things in perspective and realize the true joy in life and focus on that each and every day.  So hear goes.....


Day One:  I am so very thankful for my family - my beautiful 4 boys and their significant others, our girls.  Also for my Hubby who makes life worthwhile!  I am so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment