Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31 of Thanksgiving.....

31/334
Today I am so Thankful for Phobias and Fears.  I know that sounds so crazy but it's true.  By learning to deal with some of the things that I fear, I have learned understanding and compassion as well as how to cope with things undesirable.  I have known quite a few people over the years who were not blessed with much in the way of fear and when confronted with storms in their lives, it was very difficult - it was uncharted territory.   I also believe that being able to truly enjoy anything, you must know what it is to not have that very thing.  I surely don't welcome being afraid but I try to see it as an opportunity and work to find out what I can learn.  I fail many times but when I do succeed, it is with Joy and Thanksgiving!  I try to appreciate my Boogaboos!!!  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment