Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18 of Thanksgiving....

18/347
Today I am so very Thankful for Color in life.  Life is so dull without color and the absence of color brings grayness to our disposition.  This is different for each of us but for me color is such a necessary component to my mental health.  I personally love REDS and BLUES and Yellows - they amp me up and help my feeble brain to function.  If I surround myself with color my mood immediately rises to a new level.  I once worked in an office for a short time that was practically devoid of color and it was darkish with bad lighting.  I was miserable and when I left there each day, I felt like I had been released from prison. Needless to say my performance was not great and I left the job in short order.   It took me a long time to realize what color can do for us but I am so glad that I did.  Even just little spurts can bring joy to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment